This 2021 Porsche Cayman 718 GT4 was leased new by the seller from Porsche Riverside in California and is finished in Paint To Sample non-metallic Pastel Orange over black leather and Race-Tex upholstery. It is powered by a 4.0-liter flat-six mated to a 6-speed manual transmission with the full equipment list featured on the right column. This one-owner car was relocated to Huntington Beach, CA following purchase and now has around 5000 miles. This GT4 is offered with a window sticker, two keys, service records, manufacturer’s literature, a clean Carfax report, and a clean California title in the seller’s name.
The car is finished in Pastel Orange and differs from the standard Cayman with a rear diffuser, a fixed rear wing, enlarged side air intakes with debossed GT4 logos, and a revised front bumper cover with a GT4-branded front splitter. The paint is protected by Suntek hydrophobic PPF which was applied to the entire surface of the car. Installation was performed by Advance Protective Films in Fountain Valley at delivery miles. High resolution close-up photos of the body panels and lenses are provided in the Flickr gallery at the bottom.
The car was equipped from the factory with silver-finished 20″ wheels mounted with Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires measuring 245/35 in the front and 295/30 in the rear. The car includes Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), and stopping power is provided by Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) with high-gloss black-finished calipers at all four corners.
Owner: Ngoan Nguyen
Location: Huntington Beach, CA 92464
• Chassis: WP0AC2A85MS289365
• 5,000 Miles
• 4.0-Liter Flat-Six
• 6-Speed Manual Transmission
• Pastel Orange (PTS, Non-Metallic)
• Black Leather & Race-Tex Upholstery
• $158,000 MSRP (2021)
• PCCB (w/high gloss black calipers)
• LED Headlights w/PDLS+
• Extended Deviated Stitching in Orange
• Carbon-Fiber Bucket Seats w/Orange stitching
• Upper Door Panel w/Orange stitching
• Center Console Lid in Race-Tex w/Orange stitching
• Sun Visors in Race-Tex w/deviated stitching
• Leather Dashboard w/Orange stitching
• Door center panel w/Orange stitching
• Door armrest w/Orange stitching
• LED Headlights w/PDLS+
• Light Design Package
• Leather Steering Column w/Orange stitching
• Leather Dinner Door-Sill guards w/Orange stitching
• Leather Fuse Box covers w/Orange stitching
• Climate Control Panel in Leather
• Owner’s Manual Wallet in Carbon w/Orange Stitching
• Carbon Fiber Floor Mats w/Orange Stitching
• Keys painted in Pastel Orange
• Personalized Door Sill Guards in Carbon
• Aluminum Pedals and Footrest
• Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
• Bose Surround-Sound System
• Apple CarPlay
• Smartphone Compartment
• Aluminum Fuel Cap
Custom Tailoring (CXX)
• Carbon Fiber Shift Knob w/Orange Stitching
• Headlight washer nozzles PTS
• Steering Wheel w/Orange marker & stitching
• Seat belt pass throughs in high gloss black
• Rear model designation in PTS
• Full Xpel PPF
• Kline Exhaust w/OAP (Inconel)
• Litespeed 20″ Magnesium Wheels
• RSNV Wing Risers
• OEM parts included
• 2 Painted keys
• OEM Porsche car cover
• Factory Leather Porsche Photobook
• Window Sticker w/Build Sheet
The carbon-fiber bucket seats are trimmed in black leather with Race-Tex inserts, CXX gloss black painted seat belt pull throughs, and orange GT4 embroidered headrests with matching orange stitching. Some amenities include Light Design, a Bose surround-sound system, cell phone compartment, and Apple CarPlay.
On the driver’s side, this GT4 includes a microsuede-wrapped steering wheel with orange stitching and a matching 12’o clock center marker, central tachometer with an 8000 RPM redline, a 200 MPH speedometer, and a configurable multifunction display with a digital odometer indicating around 5000 miles.
The rest of the interior was highly optioned to include extended deviated stitching and leather/Race-Tex appointed surfaces throughout. This includes (not not limited to): Carbon interior overlays, customized carbon door sills, leather inner inner guards with orange stitching, and customized carbon floor mats with orange stitching, and a carbon shift knob with an orange stitched Race-Tex shift boot. The car was also optioned with two matching exterior painted keys, pictured above.
The mid-mounted 4.0L flat-six produced 414 horsepower and 309 lb-ft of torque when new and power is sent to the rear wheels through a 6-speed manual transmission. An oil change was performed in July of 2021 at Porsche of Newport Beach.
Modifications by the seller include a valved Kline exhaust system with over axle pipes finished in Inconel with installation performed by Supreme Power in Fullerton, CA. The factory rear risers were replaced with RSNV risers adding about 3 inches of height for a more aggressive look. The factory wheels were replaced with Litespeed forged magnesium mono block GT7 wheels finished in Satin Titanium II with matching OEM Porsche center caps. The wheel specifications are 20×8.5 ET55 for the fronts and 20×11.25 ET53 for the rears utilizing the factory tires. The seller has also replaced the black PORSCHE rear emblems with a factory silver equivalent. All OEM parts are included with this sale.
Additional items include the customized magnetic owner’s wallet in black leather with orange stitching and a custom leather-bound photobook taken at the Porsche factory documenting the car’s build process, including the Exclusive Manufaktur process.
The window sticker shows initial delivery to Porsche Riverside in California and lists colors, optional equipment, and a total price of $157,685. Two keys, service records, and manufacturer’s literature are included.
The Carfax report as of 2/15/2023 shows no accidents or other damage and lists history in California. An August 2022 entry displays a manufacturer voluntary service action related to a driver’s manual supplement, as well as a windshield replacement with an OEM unit at Porsche Irvine in 2022. The Carfax shows that the car was originally leased, but the seller has since paid off the lease and has a California title in hand.