$db = mysql_connect("localhost", "skafia", "ratrace");
// first increment the count
$updateCounter = mysql_query("UPDATE hidcounter SET counter = counter + 1", $db);
// display the counter
$qcounter = mysql_query("SELECT counter from hidcounter", $db);
$counter = mysql_fetch_row($qcounter);
Welcome to my 1998 Acura Integra Type R OEM HID Retrofit!
If you have any questions or need help please check out http://www.hidplanet.com.
Step #6 - Headlight Reassembly
- Once you have the new projector mounted, we can start to put everything
back together. Reattach the stock
high beam reflector housing.
- Place your bracket inside the headlight housing make sure there is enough
clearance for the back of the reflector housing
and the headlight housing.
- Reattach the aiming bolts, they are long bolts so make sure they go in
a pretty good amount.
- Line up the hole for the round black plastic tab and push the bracket against
the tab, there are notches on the tab
so make sure that fully locks up.
Note: Make sure the mounting circles on
the back of the unit is accessible and straight to allow the high beam
and lowbeam connectors to attach properly. Also, if your HID Projector is too
far forward, you have to move it back
enough to alow the HID connector to attach.
- Now replace and reattach all of the hoses, levels, and rubber boots to the
back of the housing.
The OEM glue should be more than enough to reattach the headlight housing,
but I wanted to ensure a proper
seal so that water doesn't condensate inside so I also used clear all weather
- Heat up OEM Glue with a heat gun.
- Squeeze the clear sealant around the housing, then attach the back of the
housing to the front and press hard. Make
sure all of the plastic tabs are locked.
- Once your headlight is attached, you can place the D2S HID bulb inside the
housing VERY carefully. It should have
notches to make it line up properly, but for the idiots out there,
the black wire on the bulbshould be facing down!
Note: Make sure your lense clears
the front of the headlight housing before reattaching, if it doesn't you might
bend the projector when pressing the headlight housing together!
Copyright © 2003-2008 hidmod.com