$db = mysql_connect("localhost", "skafia", "ratrace");
// first increment the count
$updateCounter = mysql_query("UPDATE hidcounter SET counter = counter + 1", $db);
// display the counter
$qcounter = mysql_query("SELECT counter from hidcounter", $db);
$counter = mysql_fetch_row($qcounter);
Welcome to my 1998 Acura Integra Type R OEM HID Retrofit!
If you have any questions or need help please check out http://www.hidplanet.com.
Tools & Materials
Step #1 Bumper Removal
Step #2 Headlight Removal
Step #3 Headlight Disassembly
Step #4 Cutting Projector
Step #5 Drill Mounts
Step #6 Reassembly
Step #7 Wiring & Mounting
Step #8 Cleaning Up
Step #3 - Headlight Disassembly
- Remove all rubber hoses, clamps, rubber lightbulb plug, and the L + R leveling needle.
- Place empty headlight on pan with a cookie sheet. Make sure the headlight does not
directly touch the oven or it will melt! DO NOT PLACE headlight in oven yet.
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees (F)
- TURN OFF oven and place headlight in the oven for 10 minutes
- When the cute timer goes off carefully remove the headlight and use a butter knife to pry open the housing. Start at one end and slowly slide butter knife along while a friend pulls the headlight apart. BE CAREFUL, the headlight housing will most likely be hot, and also try not to scratch up the high beam reflector with the butter knife.
|Next Step -> Cutting Projector